Monday, February 16, 2015

#ShitToHit TONIGHT: Student Night @AddyWeekSTL

Local

Young guns, tonight's event is still on at Joe Buck's downtown. Throw some chains on your tires and journey on down to get your learn on. 6:30-9:45 tonight.

Cut to the chase, you've majored in advertising and it's almost time to adorn in cap and gown. But questions still linger...will I get hired straight out of school? How do I get noticed from other applicants? Is my skill set attractive to employers? Do I have enough digital experience? What do I say and do during the interview (or not say or do)? The key to branding is differentiation, oh, how do I differentiate myself from others who have experience? And better yet, how do I keep myself relevant?

Get your *free* ticket here.

No comments:

Post a Comment